Now that I've criticized socionics in several blog posts, I will present a new perspective that may begin to reconcile different viewpoints on the accuracy of socionics*.
- How well-adapted you are in general at this stage in life. How stable your work and close relationships are.
- How much freedom you have to choose and regulate relationships and activities.
- Whether you are spending more time one-on-one with people or in groups.
- How much variety is built into your lifestyle.
- a vastly simplified lifestyle that allows you to keep your mind uncluttered
- a high degree of freedom and elective solitude
- large amounts of group interaction
- frequent new acquaintances with the option of getting to know people quickly and thoroughly