Mar 12, 2009

Announcement

Hello in 2009! 


This blog will likely not be updated for quite a long time, as I am busy preparing for an attempt at hiking the Pacific Crest Trail. If all goes well, I may be able to return to the blog and other socionics projects in the fall. If anyone was interested in getting help identifying their type, the last day to write me about this is April 1.

EDIT - MARCH 18:
In light of the subsequent blog post, I may well have some new posts before I leave in April.

1 comment:

Volodya said...

Hey, I spotted your blog randomly, trying to find out more about socionics (someone mentioned it to me the other day) - it all seems quite interesting; I am not sure yet which of your blogs - the socionics one or the hiking one - I find more exciting, they are both great! Cheers