This post is a place to practice making comments in the spirit of as described in the post below. Please participate by adding comments with statements of your own. They don't have to be perfect; we'll work on them. Here we go...
First, genuine phrases I have recorded from people with strong :
- Do you feel nourished? (a question about the state of a person's soul)
- Another week has vanished into the netherness of "history".
- Everything is a blur.
- isolated memories ... sporadic memories
- It feels like an eternity.
- - - - - - - - - -Now, my own attempts. Some of these seem a little contrived, but I'm trying...
- It had to happen sometime. I had long awaited this fateful day.
- Somehow your description just doesn't resonate with me.
- Once that sank into my mind, the rest was a cinch.
- I have a very hazy understanding of X, but for some unexplicable reason I'm drawn to it more and more.
- Why she says that is a mystery to me.
- I guess I'm not in the right frame of mind right now.
- I've got a hunch that the answer to this riddle is somewhere nearby...
- I'll wait till this whole thing dies down.
- Let's try to get a sense of the background of this problem.
- I'm trying to see how one line of reasoning flows into the other.